The Hub Church is a group of ordinary people, from all walks of life, enjoying our God journeys together.
Our relaxed and friendly culture make The Hub Church a safe place to explore faith, ask questions, make friends and see answers to prayer.
We meet together at 10:30am each Sunday at St John Ambulance building, Bowen Street.
See our other pages for more information on Sunday meetings, and special events. We’ve just run another CAP Money course which was a great success – watch this space for the next course.
Values & Beliefs
- We love the community we live in. We love people as they are today.
- We believe in a miracle working God.
- We believe God sent his Holy Spirit to empower us in everyday life.
- We believe the Bible is authentic, relevant for today, and can be completely relied upon.
- We believe that Jesus, God’s Son, became a human being. That he lived to demonstrate Father God to us, was crucified on our behalf, rose again, and now reigns as King over everything.
- We love the Church – It’s God’s community, God’s family, God’s ‘dream team’, demonstrating to the world he loves that life-changing relationship with God is possible for everyone.