The Hub Church is a group of ordinary people, from all walks of life, enjoying our God story and journey together.
Our relaxed and friendly culture make The Hub Church a safe place to explore faith, ask questions, make friends and see answers to prayer.
We meet together from 10:10am for a cuppa and catch up with music, prayer, discussion and teaching to follow around 10.30am. We meet each Sunday at St John Ambulance building, Bowen Street.
See our other pages for more information on Sunday meetings, and special events.
Values & Beliefs
- We love the community we live in. We love people as they are today.
- We honour Te Tiriti o Waitangi and to doing church biculturally.
- We believe in a miracle working God.
- We believe God sent his Holy Spirit to empower us in everyday life.
- We believe the Bible is authentic, relevant for today, and can be completely relied upon.
- We believe that Jesus, God’s Son, became a human being. That he lived to demonstrate Father God to us, was crucified on our behalf, rose again, and now reigns as King over everything.
- We love the Church – It’s God’s community, God’s family, God’s ‘dream team’, demonstrating to the world he loves that life-changing relationship with God is possible for everyone.